Green, Sustainable, Healthier, Great designs for Maine living, both inside and outside for work and home for all to enjoy!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Educating business owner on the benefits of good interior design practices.

I am writing you today to let you know with this New Year I’m making some changes in my business. The first as many of you already know is I am now working under my own name, LaRochelle Interior Design so it’s out with InEx Interior Design.

Another change is I hope to educate as many business’s as possible on how good design can save you money.

• Did you know your business’s interior reflects your brand and shows your clientele what is important to you? If brand marketing is important to your business so is your interior.

• Maybe your inefficient use of space is requiring you to lease more or less space than you need for optimal efficiency and cost per square foot?

• Or the color of your facility is under stimulating your employees or worse over stimulating them creating an adverse work environment.

• Did you know color can affect your appetite; does your business serve food?

Stay tune for more details and blogs to come on this subject and much more. If you know a business that could use a bit of educating please forward this information to them as well! And as always if you have design questions feel free to post them in your comments and I’ll be sure to answer them.

No comments:

Contact

Contact
Got a Question: Contact me!

Interior Design Services

Interior Design Services
Stunning Designs for Healthier Lives